Directory of Free AG Doll Crochet Patterns
Do you love to crochet for American Girl dolls? Then you have come to the right place! There are a ton of fun free crochet patterns out there that were designed specifically for AG dolls. There are plenty of clothing and accessory patterns to keep you busy for quite some time!
There are 55 American Girl Doll crochet patterns listed on this page and counting!
Dresses and Outfits – AG Doll Crochet Patterns
From pretty dresses to swimsuits, and everything in between, there are quite a few free crochet patterns for American Girl doll clothing. I am partial to the Pride and Prejudice dress myself and if I ever get some free time, I definitely want to make that one!
- Empire Waist Dress with Ruffles
- Pride and Prejudice Dress
- American Girl Doll Apple Blossom Dress
- Lacy Bolero Top
- Two Piece Swimsuit
- Doll Beach Cover-up
- Ice Skating Outfit
- Southern Belle Dress
- Tennis Outfit
- Nightie, Robe, and Slippers
- Wedding Dress
- Seashell Summer Dress
- Bluebonnet Sundress (This one is for American Girl Mini Dolls!)
Halloween Costumes – AG Doll Crochet Patterns
It’s always so much fun to dress up for Halloween. My daughters always loved to have matching costumes for their doll Why not make that special little girl in your life a cute Halloween for their dolls?
- American Girl Doll Witch’s Cloak
- Witch’s Dress Costume
- Doll Witch’s Hat
- AG Doll Mermaid Tail
- Funky Witch Doll Costume
- Cowgirl Outfit
- Black Cat Costume
- Pumpkin Costume
- Pilgrim Costume (This is a pattern I have used personally. I made my youngest daughter’s doll a Pilgrim outfit a few years back. It turned out great! The pattern is well-written and easy to follow!)
- Patriotic Drummer Doll Costume
- Florence Nightengale Nurse Costume
- 60’s Go Go Dancer Costume
Hats and Hair Accessories – AG Doll Crochet Patterns
You can never have too many doll hats and hair accessories! The first three American Girl Doll crochet patterns on the list below are ones that I designed and have listed here for free at AG Doll Crafts. All three can be worked up in an evening while watching tv.
- Winter Hat With Decorative Flower
- Valentine Doll Headband Earwarmer
- Hearts Galore Doll Scarf
- Ice Queen Hat
- Doll Earwarmer
- Hat and Muff Set
- Winter Tie Hat
- Lace Hat
- Fun Fur Hat and Scarf
- Summer Breeze Hat
- Slouchy American Girl Doll Beret
- AG Doll Flower Headband
Coats and Outerwear – AG Doll Crochet Patterns
Your don’t want your child’s special AG doll to get cold this winter, do you? Here are some fun coat and wrap patterns to make to help keep out the chill.
- Pineapples for Molly Shrug
- Winter Coat
- Shell Stitch Cardigan and Hat
- American Girl Doll Cape
Shoes – AG Doll Crochet Patterns
And we can’t forget about footwear! From pretty little dress shoes to boots that will keep out the cold, here are some fun doll shoe crochet patterns to make. And as an added bonus, they all work up quickly due to their small size.
- AG Doll Mary Janes
- Bunny Slippers
- Crochet Button Boots
- Doll Ice Skates
- Jazzy Winter Go Go Boots
- Flower Slippers
- Doll Sized Legwarmers (also includes the matching child-sized pattern!)
Other Accessories – AG Doll Crochet Patterns
And here are some fun doll crochet patterns that really don’t fit anywhere else. That doll guitar is just the cutest thing ever! It would be a great gift to make if your special little AG doll fan is into music.
Pin this American Girl Doll Crochet Patterns post for later:
Do you have any AG Doll Crochet Patterns you would like me to add to the list? Leave a comment below and I will be happy to add it. Likewise if you come across a dead link, please let me know so I can remove it. Happy Crocheting!