Search for 18 Inch Doll Crafts
About AG Doll Crafts
Hi! I'm Jen - a mom of 2 little girls who love their American Girl Dolls. I have so much fun making all sorts of AG doll crafts with my daughters and started this blog to share what we have been creating. I hope you are inspired to make some doll crafts with that special little girl in your life!
Kids - Please get an adult's permission before making any of the crafts on this site! You may need their help for some of the steps.
Follow AG Doll Crafts on Bloglovin’
Subscribe by Email
- DIY American Girl Ballet Shoes from Rainbow Loom Bands
- 18 inch Doll Winter Hat ~ Free Crochet Pattern
- Make an American Girl Headband – Free Plastic Canvas Pattern
- American Girl Doll School Fun Finds
- Hearts Galore Doll Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- Valentine Doll Headband Earwarmer Crochet Pattern
- Make Doll Clothes Hangers From Plastic Canvas
Grab Our Button
DisclosureJennifer Voss is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
If posts are sponsored or if a complimentary product has been received for review, it will be stated at the end of the post. All posts may contain affiliate links to sites like Amazon. The small amount of income generated by these affiliate links helps support the costs of running this website, such as web hosting fees.
This blog is in no way affiliated or endorsed by American Girl, Mattel, or Pleasant Company.
Copyright 2011 Jennifer VossThe content of this blog is protected by US copyright law. Please do not use any materials from this blog without permission.