I just wanted to post a quick note and say that posting will be sparse here at AG Doll Crafts until after the holidays are over. My full-time day job is running Blog Giveaway Directory. As part of that, I do advertising for other bloggers’ giveaways. With the holidays quickly approaching, I have been swamped with work. So unfortunately that leaves no time to work on fun doll crafts with my daughters
I do have a crochet Doll Santa Hat pattern I want to share whenever I get the chance to type it up. There’s a preview of it above. After the first of the year, I will be back with tons of more ideas to share. I have a notebook full!
Although I haven’t had any time to come up with any AG doll crafts for Thanksgiving, I do want to share some fun crafts that other creative people have posted around the internet.
AG Doll Thanksgiving Crafts
- If you love to crochet, Darski over at Crochetville shared a free pattern for an adorable crochet doll Pilgrim Dress.
- If sewing is more your thing, Doll Clothing Patterns has free patterns posted to make a simple Pilgrim outfit. (Pilgrim apron, Pilgrim Collar, Pilgrim Bonnet to be worn over a simple black dress)
- Want to create a special Thanksgiving meal for your dolls? Brandy has shared tips for creating a Thanksgiving table for dolls over at Karen Mom of Three’s Craft Blog.
- The talented Karen of the above mentioned blog has shared a great post over at Doll Diaries for how to make a cute Turkey tiara for your dolls.
- Want to make a turkey for your Thanksgiving doll table? Made: Pieces For Reese has a great tutorial on how to make a turkey from polymer clay. I love how lifelike it is!
Happy Crafting! If I don’t get around to posting before the first of the year, I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season!